Arsenal have had 11 players called up for the England youth teams over the upcoming international break, so let’s have a look at all those called up and their fixtures.
With Eddie Nketiah injured and expected to miss four weeks, he’s had to miss out despite scoring six goals in the u21s’ last four games. However, Joe Willock and Reiss Nelson will ensure there’s still an Arsenal presence in the squad, after receiving call ups to return again this break.
Emile Smith Rowe hasn’t been able to play for England recently due to his injury problems, but this time around he’s fit and available to play for the u20s. He’s the only Arsenal player to receive a call at this level.
Once again, Bukayo Saka and Tyreece John-Jules had to miss the last break with injury, but they’re both back this time around to feature for the u19s. Folarin Balogun has to miss out with his ankle problem.
Sam Greenwood scored and captained the side on his first start for the u18s last month, which is unsurprising given his impressive u17 form for England. He’ll be joined by Miguel Azeez once again, whilst goalkeeper Hubert Graczyk has been promoted from the u17s on this occasion.
Daniel Oyegoke is yet another player who had a pull out of England duty last time around thanks to an injury, but he’ll get his first chance to feature for the u17s after another call up for this break. He’ll be joined by Zane Monlouis and Charlie Patino.
Wednesday 13th November
- 12pm – Luxembourg vs England u19s
Thursday 14th November
- 2pm – Russia vs England u18s
- 3pm – Portugal vs England u20s
Friday 15th November
- 6pm – Albania vs England u21s
- 7pm – England u17s vs Denmark
Saturday 16th November
- 12pm – North Macedonia vs England u19s
- 2pm – Norway vs England u18s
Monday 18th November
- 2pm – Czech Republic vs England u18s
Tuesday 19th November
- 12pm – Bosnia & Herzegovina vs England u19s
- 5:30pm – Netherlands vs England u21s
- 7pm – England u20s vs Iceland
- 7pm – England u17s vs Czech Republic